James L. Kincaid is a director and head of the Litigation Department of the Tulsa office of Crowe & Dunlevy. Mr. Kincaid’s practice is primarily focused in the area of complex commercial litigation and arbitration. He has extensive experience in disputes involving securities, real estate, banking, oil and gas, trusts and estates, and product liability.
He was the Oklahoma representative on the Tenth Circuit Advisory Committee, 1994-1997. He was chairman of the United States Magistrate Selection Committee for the United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, 1993 and 1994, and a Member of the Federal Judicial Advisory Committee, 1997.
Mr. Kincaid has practiced law continuously in Tulsa, Oklahoma, for the past 45 years.
View Printable Bio (PDF)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member of the Tulsa County Bar Association
- Member of the American Judicature Society
- Founding member of The Robert D. Hudson Chapter of The American Inns of Court
- Past chairperson of the Admissions and Grievance Committee for the United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, having served for 18 years
Honors & Awards
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America (Bet-the-Company Litigation and Commercial Litigation)